Ready to explore how your bodies fit together in one of the most unique, romantic experiences you've ever done?
Skip the flowers and chocolates - the Liberator Love is Art Romantic Canvas and Paint Kit provides everything you need to explore your romance while naked and creative. After you're done, your final product is a huge, 41" x 54" cotton canvas that can be displayed in your home. The results of your naked creativity becomes its own work of art that you can display for years to come!
The Liberator Love is Art romance kit comes with everything you need to explore how your bodies fit together to make a work of art. Including a plastic tarp to protect your home, a canvas to paint, the non-toxic, washable paint to use, two disposable slippers to protect your floors, and one mesh body scrubber to remove the paint, the Love is Art kit allows you both to make an amazing, visual reminder of your passion - right on a large canvas you can hang on your wall!
You and your partner will know its secret when your guests ask at dinner parties, but no one else will be any the wiser.Note: Liberator products (including this one!) typically take 1-4 weeks to ship and must be shipped to a physical address (no PO Boxes). Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Please be aware; this item is not available for shipment outside of the USA. If an order is placed with this item for international shipment, we'll reach out, and you'll be refunded.
How to Use the Liberator Love is Art Kit
1. Spread out the plastic tarp on an open area of your home. We recommend somewhere carpeted (for your joints) and near the bathroom (for clean-up).
2. Place the canvas on top of the plastic tarp.
3. Get naked, enjoy foreplay, have some drinks - whatever prep feels fantastic for the two of you!
4. But really, make sure you're as naked as you wanna be for this next part.
5. Pour the organic, washable, non-toxic paint onto the canvas. We recommend starting with just a bit; you can always add more later.
6. Use your bodies to move the paint around the canvas - feeling free to paint one another, enjoy one another, make out, or focus on the different ways your bodies can make shapes on the canvas. For best results, ensure you leave some parts of the canvas unpainted for beautiful negative space.
7. Enjoy whatever pleasures come up naturally. We'd recommend a quick rinse off before sliding any parts into any other parts, though. While the paint is non-toxic, organic, and washable, that doesn't mean it wants to be inside of the body!
8. When you're done, toss on the disposable slippers and walk to the shower or bath to wash each other off using the included mesh sponge. We recommend keeping a few paper towels nearby to grip the shower's spout and reduce paint transmission clean-up.
9. Enjoy amazingly passionate sex now that the paint has been removed. (if you want!)
10. Allow the paint to fully dry before moving the canvas.
11. Once the paint has dried, you can choose how you want to display your canvas - and you can toss the painter's tarp (and thank it for its service in protecting your floors!)
Make a date night out of the Love is Art kit - or spontaneously head into it after a few drinks. It's up to you. There are no "rules" here - do what's best for you and your partner!
(Note! To ensure you don't rip the canvas, the included cotton canvas is not stretched into a frame. It lays flat on the ground for comfort and durability. Watch the video below to see how to frame your canvas - or take it to your local art store. Most art stores offer canvas framing services. Alternatively, get a few clips and hang it like a standard tapestry on the wall.)
How to Hang my Liberator Love is Art Kit?
The Love is Art cotton canvas was designed to be stretched onto a wooden frame when you're done. The kit does not include the wooden frame, and you'll need to purchase or provide your own frame if you'd like to stretch it onto a frame.
However, if you don't want to frame it or find it amazing as-is, feel free to get a few binder clips (or other art-friendly clips) to hang your final Love is Art print as-is after allowing it try. Alternatively, do a search about how to hang a tapestry print - and use the same directions for your Love is Art print.
The video below shows how to stretch the canvas onto a wooden frame for wall hanging.
Care and Cleaning: The Love is Art kit comes with non-toxic, washable paint. However, paint is still paint, and you'll want to avoid getting any paint anywhere on fabrics, carpet, or furniture. Ensure you use the included plastic tarp to keep any paint from getting on surfaces, and have an exit strategy (to your shower or bath!) planned in before you start the Love is Art Kit. To help reduce mess while walking, the kit includes two pairs of disposable slippers to keep your floor safe. Once you get into the shower, gently scrub off the paint with the included, soft mesh body scrubbed. (This is a great excuse to shower together so you don't miss a spot!)
Canvas Size: 41" x 54"
Tarp Size: 10 feet by 12 feet
Paint Size: 4oz bottle
Box Includes: Large plastic painter's tarp, white cotton canvas, organic paint, 2 pairs of disposable slippers, 1 mesh body scrubber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.