Give every touch a hint of danger. The Stockroom Vampire Gloves instantly add a bit of danger to every stroke along your partner's skin. Named for their ability to draw blood, Vampire Gloves are a standard pair of sexy gloves - but with an erotic secret. Within the fingers of each one of the gloves are 1/8" long tacks (96 of them, to be exact!). The glove-wearer can't feel any of the sharpness while the outside of the gloves offers a pointed experience for anyone around them. Grip or hit tightly, and you can draw blood. Gently glide the gloves over your partner's skin, and it'll just feel like the sensual touch of sharp fingernails.
Make sure to measure yourself before purchasing Vampire Gloves! Due to the blood-drawing properties of these gloves, we are unable to provide any returns or exchanges for ill-fitting gloves.
(Due to the non-sterilizable and blood-drawing properties of Vampire Gloves, we recommend that your Vampire Gloves stay one-person-only. Even if you haven't seen blood when using these gloves on someone, it's still possible to have scratched the skin! Please pick up multiple pairs for use with multiple people!)
What are Vampire Gloves?
Designed especially for sensation play, vampire gloves are gloves worn on the hands that have some sort of sensation-inducing texture built into the gloves. Small metal spikes, plastic spikes, or tacks are the most common options, but vampire gloves can, technically, include anything that provides sensation!
When worn, the typically-spikey texture faces away from the palm, so the wearer doesn't feel any of the texture. Instead, this palm full of spikes can be used on another area of skin - like on the wearer's thigh or on another partner's skin.
Vampire gloves are primarily used for sensation play. With the gigantic set of activities "sensation play" can encompass, though, this leaves a wide open playground for most vampire glove owners. Common activities including tickling, scratching, caressing, gripping, slapping, or spanking.
Looking for even more details? Our sex dictionary has more information on Vampire Gloves.
How to Properly Use Vampire Gloves?
Before you use your vampire gloves, you and your partner (if this is a partnered activity!) should have a discussion about the activities you'll be engaging in. The sharp spikes of vampire gloves can (and will!) draw blood with certain uses, and blood borne pathogens are nothing to mess around with! Even if blood isn't drawn, various uses of vampire gloves can leave deep scratches or bruises. Ensure you and your partner are on the same page with your expected activities and comfort with marks.
Once you both have agreed on what you'd like to do, some common ways to use vampire gloves, from gentlest to roughest, include:
- Dragging Along the Skin: Simply put on the vampire gloves - and drag them lightly along the skin. Start off with a featherlight touch, and with communication, figure out the sweet spot for the sensation you desire.
- Along Other Sensation Play: To add more to the experience, experiment with other types of sensation play at the same time. Use one hand in a vampire glove to drag along the skin - and use the other hand to hold a different sensation play item to drag before or after the gloved hand. This could include ice cubes, feathers, sensation wheels, vibrators, floggers, temperature play toys, and more. The idea is to contrast the sharp, scratchy sensation of the vampire gloves with the other sensations.
- Rough Tickling: When used on ticklish spots with a featherlight touch, the vampire gloves can actually be very tickly! Make sure to watch out for tickled thrashing to avoid unintentional, rougher touches with the vampire gloves.
- Spanking: Used with a very light hand, spanking with the vampire gloves feels very, very different than most impact play toys. Sticking with this featherlight touch can avoid drawing blood as well. Up the spanking intensity with care as stronger swats can cause cuts and draw blood.
- Slapping: Only for the most practiced, vampire gloves can also be used for sharp slaps. Make sure to keep this on soft, fleshy areas of the body - and be prepared to draw blood!
Where Can I Get Vampire Gloves?
You're looking right at it! You can get a pair of vampire gloves for yourself right here through Kinkly Shop. We recommend getting out a tape measure to measure your hands to ensure you purchase the proper size; our vampire gloves are available in a size Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large.
(Add a few other items to your cart, and your vampire gloves will ship for free in the USA!)
Equipped features: Multiple sizes, Snap-closure at wrist, Leather flexible gloves
Materials: Leather gloves with metal tacks.
Care: Wipe down your Vampire Gloves with a damp washcloth as best as possible.
Glove Fitting Instructions
To determine your glove size follow these directions
1. Measure around the hand at the fullest part. (not including the thumb)
2. Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the hand.
3. Use the LARGEST of the two measurements for the correct glove size.
4. If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand, if you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand.
Small: 8 1/2"
Medium: 9 1/2"
Large: 10 1/2"
X-Large: 11 1/2"
Box includes: 2 Vampire Gloves in your selected size.
We are glad we got these but we wish the spikes were a tiny bit sturdier, all around great toy to have in the drawer though
Exactly what I expected. My sub loves them.
These have been my favorite vampire gloves - and I've literally had them for years and tried out other brands, too. I just keep coming back to these. They're durably made, the leather look makes them look pretty sexy, and the "spikes" stay in the gloves really well; none have fallen out.
That being said, the other reviewer is definitely right on one thing: the amount of blood can really vary based on what you're doing. If you're lightly dragging these along your partner's skin, you'll just make scratch marks - and some pretty awesome moans from your partner. If you really dig in (or apparently, spank them), you can definitely draw blood if that's what you're into.
For most non-impact purposes, though, like squeezing or running along the body, you're unlikely to draw blood unless you're really trying.
(Tip for ya'll: Definitely store them together, spikes facing into each of the other gloves. I have totally let them ruin panties - and scratched myself when I forgot I left them in a drawer they were in - if I don't store them that way.)
Wow! These have wowed my partner since we got them. I think it's really hot to slip them onto my hands and have the black leather gloves look, but these come with an added "spike" to them too. All of the fingers are covered in spikes which are wow! These spikes sorta feel like small nails when you poke them. I love running them over his back. If I use a bit of pressure, it doesn't leave any marks, but if I apply a bit of pressure, it leaves scratches all over. We tried it with a spanking once. We did NOT expect that much blood - but he kinda liked it. These have been wow!
Just make sure to measure your hand! I don't normally wear a size XL glove, but I had to get an XL in these for a good fit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.