Have you ever wished that you could change the size of your sex toy on-command? Well, it's not just a pipedream. The Odile makes it a reality.
Especially designed for anal use, the Odile offers a controllable shaft girth. Essentially, all you have to do is turn the key at the base of the Odile - and the Odile's thickness will get slightly smaller or slightly larger. With the Odile, it's impossible to buy the "wrong" thickness for yourself; a twist of the key at the base can make the Odile the perfect thickness for YOUR body.
This puts everything about your sex toy experience into the (literal) palm of your hands. Big or small; you get to choose!
NOTE: The Odile is only available for shipment within the USA at this time.
Who Isn't the Odile For?
If you already have a lot of anal experience - or don't much of a require a warm-up to have anal intercourse with a biological penis - you might not be a great fit for the Odile. Not only will the slimmer diameter likely be too slim to be helpful for you, but you might not find much use in the customizable diameter if you only want the use the toy on its thickest settings! The Snug Plug 3 might be a better fit for you, instead!
Why is Customizable Dilation Better?
If you're using a regular anal dilation kit, your kit likely includes toys in very specific diameters. A common split of anal toy diameters in a three-toy kit would include a toy with a 1" diameter, one with a 1.25" diameter, and one with a 1.5" diameter. In order to increase your anal stretch, this means you need to make a jump of about 25% in order to increase your anal stretching progress.
The Odile eliminates that jump entirely. Since the Odile can be adjusted in tiny increments between all of those sizes, you can easily (and gradually) increase and decrease the diameter as your body needs it. This can help eliminate accidental anal tearing from stretching too quickly, and it also reduces the number of toys you need to keep on hand. (And it reduces how many toys you need to clean, too!)
How to Use the Odile?
1. Clean the Odile - even when you first receive it! While your Odile is unique to you (and no one else has ever owned it!), the packaging and shipping process means you should always clean your sex toys when you first receive them - and on subsequent uses, too!
2. Inspect your Odile. While the Odile is made from high-quality materials, you should always give it a glance over before you use it - just like any other toys. If you find anything to give you pause (like a tear in the silicone), do not use your dilator.
3. Ensure the girth is at its minimum size. Turn the "key" at the base all the way counterclockwise to get the dilator to its minimum diameter - which makes a great starting size for beginning the process of dilation.
4. Add water-based lubricant to the shaft. Try your best to keep the lubricant to the shaft itself - and avoid getting it on the base or the key (which can make the Odile difficult to grip). Add as much lubricant to the shaft as possible. It's hard to use too much lube. You can also add a bit of lube to the hole where you're using the Odile as well.
5. Clean your hands of any excess lube to make it easier to grip the Odile going forward.
6. Get into a comfortable position where you can easily access your anus. This will be different for every person, but you should be able to comfortably reach to your butt without cramping.
7. Gently slip the tip of the Odile into the orifice you're stretching. As the Odile offers a tapered tip, you should be patient while inserting the tapered tip.
8. Once the Odile is fully inserted, you can choose to stay at your current diameter - or gently turn the "key" at the base to gently expand the Odile. The Odile is designed to expand while already inserted, so don't worry about that!
9. If you're choosing to stay at this diameter, the Odile can be left stationary, can be jiggled for pleasure, or can be outright thrusted as well. Make sure to keep a firm grasp of the base, and avoid overinserting the Odile. You should never apply pressure to the base of the Odile while the toy is fully inserted.
What Sex Positions Work with the Odile?
While we highly recommend checking out the product images for some inspirational (and beautiful!) examples, there are lots of different ways you can use the Odile. Above are some additional, and simple, ways that the manufacturer recommends using your Odile.
While playing solo, you might find it easiest to lay down on your side in a pseudo-fetal position. We recommend laying down on your non-dominant side - which will allow you to control the Odile with your dominant hand. If playing solo, you might also want to get on all fours with your butt in the air. This can allow you to reach between your legs - or along your side - to reach the Odile. For solo use, you can also lay down on your back with your legs spread - and reach between your legs to use the Odile on yourself. If you find it most comfortable to have your legs in the air during that final position, we recommend a sex positioning aid like the Sportsheets Sex Sling to make that as sustainable as possible.
If playing with a partner, you have just as many amazing options! All of those solo positions can work great with a partner as well. For the easiest access, we recommend laying the receiving partner on their back with their legs spread - and allowing the penetrating partner to slide the Odile into the butt. (Some sex position furniture - like the Liberator Wedge - can help elevate the butt and make it easier to see what's going on!) Alternatively, the receiving partner can get on their knees and put their butt in the air which makes it much easier to see for the penetrating partner, but it can get tiring on the receiver's knees.
What's most important is that you find a position that's comfortable for your body. Any way you want to make that happen is entirely up to you!
What Shouldn't You Do with the Odile?
Most importantly, you should never overinsert the Odile. The Odile's thick base functions as the flared base for the Odile. Inserting the Odile past the shaft makes the toy unsafe - not to mention providing a very uncomfortable experience. Ensure that you're using the Odile properly for a safe and comfortable experience.
If you're someone who regularly inserts much larger toys, the Odile dialator may not be a good choice for you. The Odile is designed for beginners with minimal anal experience who are in no danger of overinserting the base.
The manufacturers of Odile caution that the Odile should only be used for anal use. It is not designed for use in any other orifice.
The base of the Odile is not designed to support any weight. You should not sit or lay with the Odile inserted. This may overinsert the Odile, and it may break the "key" off of the Odile entirely. The Odile should only be used in positions where no body weight or excess pressure is applied to the base of the Odile.
Equipped Features: Customizable Width, Beginner-Friendly, Free of Electronic Parts, Zero Noise During Use, Splashproof.
Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic, Silicone.
Care and Cleaning: The Odile can easily be cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Since it's splashproof, it cleans up easily. If you get any water inside the Odile chamber, hold the dilator upside down and vigorously shake the toy to remove excess moisture. Allow the anal dilator to fully dry before putting it into storage. When using lube (and please use lube!), the Odile is compatible with water-based lube. We do not recommend fully submerging the Odile.
Smallest Diameter: 1" / 25mm
Thickest Diameter: 1.5" / 39mm
Adjustable in 1 millimeter increments
Base Diameter: 1.81" / 46mm
Total Length: 6.93" / 176mm
Insertable Length: 3.54" / 90mm
Read More: Odile Anal Dilator Review
Box Includes: Odile in your choice of color, Full-color instruction manual.
Really amazing, it’s so nice to be able to change the size smoothly
I am getting addicted and use it all the time now, best invest so far!
Really innovative and high quality made. It took me a minute to get the hang of it, but it's really efficient.
High quality product, as advertised. Kinkly article on use of the Odile was very helpful. Excellent service.
Did you see that we have an entire review on the Odile? Our reviewer said:
-Really, really innovative! It's a genuinely new take on anal stretching.
-Very easy to use and understand
-Allows for gradual anal expansion without changing toys or dirtying multiple toys
-Allows for customized anal pleasure. It's impossible to buy the "wrong" thickness in an anal toy with Odile.
-Smooth silicone makes insertion easy
-Inspirational instruction manual
-Not suitable for people with a lot of anal experience
-Can't be sat on or "mindlessly" used
-Unable to find any warranty info for the Odile
Read the full Odile review here: https://www.kinkly.com/odile-butt-plug-dilator-sex-toy-review/2/19566
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.