Its biggest claim to fame is the Tightness Adjustment System. Simply twist the ring on the case to tighten (or loosen!) the feeling of the Voy through 8 different tightness options. Use looser settings to immerse yourself in long edging sessions or opt for tighter settings when you're looking for a quick explosion.
(As a bonus, the adjustable tightness, along with the open-ended design, also allows the Voy to fit a wide variety of penis sizes as well!)
Everything about the Arcwave Voy also makes it a great choice for those who require a large amount of discretion - or those who enjoy frequent travel. Without any electronic or moving parts, the Arcwave Voy requires no charging - and it's much quieter than vibrating options.
At the same time, the sturdy plastic case protects the Voy from your luggage - or simply the lint in in your underwear drawer! - with two protective lids that easily screw onto the ends of the stroker. With the lids on, the Arcwave Voy looks at-home in any typical tech bag; viewers will never guess what it is!
With waterproof capabilities and an open-ended design, the Arcwave Voy is just as simple to clean as it is to use. The CleanTech silicone provides a super-smooth, flexible feel that's amazing during use - and just as seamless to clean afterwards.
What are you waiting for? Give a new type of stroker a try!
(Love the modern look and quality of the Arcwave Voy - and want more innovative sensations? We recommend checking out the Arcwave Ion!)
What is the Tightness Adjustment System?
The Tightness Adjustment System (known as TAS) is one of the main features of the Voy. During their research, the manufacturers of the Voy discovered that the penis's Merkel-Ranvier receptors responded very pleasurably to an exact amount of pressure - and that pressure varies by penis-owner.
To make the Voy work for every penis owner, the Arcwave Voy's TAS allows you to twist the ring on the outside of the Voy to access 8 different pressure settings. We recommend setting your ideal tightness setting before you get down and lubey, but the TAS can be adjusted before and during your session.
How to Use the Arcwave Voy
The Voy is so easy to use that we're not sure it requires a how-to, but hey: you can never claim we aren't thorough!
1. Remove the Protector Lids. There are two - one on each side.
2. Adjust the Tightness. Eyeballing the stroker with what you know about your own penis size, adjust the Voy's tightness to the level that seems most pleasurable to you. Use the ring that's found on the center of the outside of the Voy. Err on the side of "too big"; you can always tighten it later as long as you can slip inside!
3. Add Water-Based Lube to Yourself and the Internal Chamber of the Voy. This helps things slide perfectly - and lets you experience the texture in the best of ways.
4. Slip Inside. Yep, it's time already!
5. Adjust the Tightness. Want it tighter? Looser? Before you get deep into it, this is the best time to adjust your new stroker to the perfect tightness. This tightness might vary from day-to-day; that's why it's so cool that it can be adjusted on the fly!
6. Stroke Your Length. You're already nailing this!
See? We told you it was super simple. The Arcwave Voy is going to become your favorite stroker - all with 8 different tightness settings to explore!
What Makes the Arcwave Voy a Great Travel Toy?
Everything about the Voy lends itself well to travel - which is great news if you're looking for a pleasurable toy to toss into your luggage.
The Voy is amazing for travel because:
- Two Lids: This open-ended stroker comes with two protector lids. Simply screw on these lids to protect the internal, soft silicone sleeve while simultaneously upping the discretion factor.
- Extremely Discreet: You could very easily pass off the Arcwave Voy as a camera lens; this is a stroker that doesn't look like a stroker!
- Tightness Adjustment System: Find yourself with a few extra hours for a languishing masturbation session? Or maybe you're in a hurry and only have a few minutes. Easily make the stroker tighter - or looser - in a few moments. It's like having multiple strokers options at your disposal!
- No Charger: Without any electronic or moving parts, the Voy doesn't require you to remember to pack the charger. Simply toss it into your luggage, and it'll be ready - even without access to an outlet.
- Waterproof: You don't have to worry about dealing the intricacies of an unfamiliar sink. As the Voy (and all of its parts) are waterproof, cleaning is a lot easier than other strokers - especially with the Voy's open-ended design!
All of that makes it a great toy for discretion too. Need to keep things hidden? All of those features work just as great for your underwear drawer at home - where the protective lids will keep your stroker free of lint!
Equipped Features: Tightness Adjustment System, Double Protective Lids, Ventilated Lids, Compact Size, Electronics-Free, CleanTech silicone, Waterproof, 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Materials: CleanTech silicone internal sleeve, Plastic external case and lids
Care and Cleaning: Waterproof, the Arcwave Voy is easy to clean - but we recommend fully disassembling the stroker on occasion to ensure all of the parts get thoroughly washed. Depending on how "hard" you used the Voy that day, you can simply wash it by rinsing the Voy under running water and scrubbing the toy's internal and external areas with your fingers and a mild soap. For a more in-depth clean, remove the silicone sleeve from the plastic exterior and clean each piece separately. Thoroughly dry the Voy after each cleaning before placing it back in storage; let the Voy rest upright in one of the protector lids with the topmost lid removed for air ventilation.
Stroker Length: 4.53" / 115mm
Stroker Diameter: 3.35" / 85mm
Unstretched Internal Diameter: 1.3" / 33mm (Silicone is extremely stretchy)
Box Includes: Arcwave Voy, Sample of Arcwave water-based lube, Instruction Manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.