All you need is your body for bondage! With the Sportsheets Neck and Wrist Restraint, all you need is a willing bondage partner to enjoy all the fun that bondage has to offer. This three-piece set offers so many possibilities that you're going to be experimenting for awhile.
This three-piece set includes a bondage collar that has a long "tail" that hangs down from it. Off this "tail", you'll see 9 different D-rings - which become your new bondage points for your creative bondage scenarios. Use the two included wrist cuffs to bind your partner's wrists exactly where you want them - whether that's at the lower-most strap or all the way up at their own neck. Or flip the collar around "backwards" to place your partner's wrists behind their back for a perfectly subservient position!
It only gets more fun as you add more kinky restraints! This Neck and Wrist Restraint bondage piece quickly becomes modular as you add other items. With 9 different D-rings, you can add other bondage pieces to make your bondage as complicated as you'd like. Add tethers to "tie" your partner to something - or add a locking belt to ensure they're not taking off the Sportsheets Neck and Wrist Restraint.
Of course, every piece of this kit is very beginner-friendly. From the Velcro designs that make fastening take only a few seconds from the nylon that makes it easy to clean up, this Sportsheets bondage kit will have you comfortably exploring with kink within seconds - and enjoying every second of it!
This three-piece kit looks simple, but it's anything but!
What are some ways I can use a Neck and Wrist Restraint?
The coolest thing about the Sportsheets Neck and Wrist Restraints is how versatile they are. The collar with D-ring strand includes 9 different D-rings to use. This means that the two cuffs can be connected anywhere along the draping strand to customize the exact position the bound person is in. (Or use only one cuff! That's an option too!)
This opens up infinite bondage possibilities. If you can imagine it, you can probably make it happen with this set. If you're looking for some inspiration, a couple of our favorite ideas include:
- Enjoying foreplay with one hand bound to the collar while the other hand is free to explore
- Bound with their wrists on the lowest setting to still be able to help spread the cheeks for from-behind intercourse
- Forcing the bound partner to become a piece of human furniture - like an erotic coatrack
- Doing chores around the house while their hands are bound at the lowest setting for the most movement possible
- Laying your partner out on the bed with their wrists bound to the collar for orgasm torture play
- Leaving the bound partner's wrists attached to the collar while they're teased incessantly with no way to touch themselves to relieve their pent-up energy
- Adding a leash to the bottom of the set to lead the bound partner around the house with their wrists bound to the set
- Requiring the bound partner to complete a task while one of their hands is fastened to the restraint
- Flipping the collar around to bind the wrists behind the back
- Bent over, on a comfortable surface, with the hands bound behind the back on the collar for a spanking
- Don't attach any cuffs, and instead, use the draping strand off the collar as a grippable leash to lead the bound person around
What other items can I use with the Neck and Wrist Restraint?
As the Sportsheets Neck and Wrist Restraints use simple, sturdy D-rings for its bondage points, you can clip any other bondage item onto your Neck and Wrist restraint too! With the two cuffs' built-in clips, this also means the cuffs can be used with other kink items that are already in your collection!
We think the Sportsheets Neck and Wrist Restraints pair particularly well with:
Sportsheets Beginner's Black Handcuffs: Add two more of the cuffs to your collection to bind the two of you together - or have more flexibility with ankle restraint when your play goes horizontal!
- Master Series Glow in the Dark Set: Have extra fun with the collar with this set! Including four glow-in-the-dark cuffs, a paddle, and a blindfold, you can transition all of your play to night with ease!
- Extreme Under the Bed Restraint System: Move your scene from around your house to the bed with ease. Just reclip the wrist cuffs onto the Bed Restraint System!
- Sportsheets Adjustable Spreader Bar: Thread the Adjustable Spreader Bar behind the back, and attach the two wrist cuffs to either end of the Bar. Use a double-sided clip to attach the bar's center to the collar to ensure the bound partner can't raise or lower their spread arms.
- Blush Temptasia Bondage Rope: To ensure as little movement as possible, use a strand of rope, looped through the bottom of the Neck and Wrist Restraint as shown in the image of the couple on this product page, to make a "belt" that holds the bottom of the set in place.
- Sportsheets Silky Sash Restraint: Use this soft silky strand as a blindfold alongside this set! Just make sure the bound partner is comfortably laying or seated to avoid falling!
- Master Series Stainless Steel Anal Hook: Use this "anal" hook vaginally or anally - and have the collar drape accordingly on that side of the body. Use double-sided clips or rope to fasten the end of the hook to the base of the collar strand!
- Sportsheets Cuffs and Tethers Kit: Add ankle bondage in the scenario! Ensure your partner is laying down, bind their ankles with the Cuffs and Tethers kit, and then clip the tethers onto the bottom of this kit's collar strand!
- Master Series Hell's Tether Humbler: Forgo the cuffs on the Hell's Tether and clip the humbler directly to the bottom of the collar strand instead! Just make sure not to tug too hard!
- Clip-on jingle bells; enjoy the sound of jingling with every step!
- Any kink activity you had in mind - like paddles, gags, blindfolds, clamps, pumps, and more!
How do I clean the Neck and Wrist Restraints?
As the entire Neck and Wrist Restraints set is made from nylon, velcro, metal, and neoprene, cleaning is a breeze. Simply use warm water and mild soap to spot clean your set. If you get really messy, the items can be submerged in soapy water, but we recommend using that on an as-needed basis because of the drying time required.
However you choose to clean your Neck and Wrist Restraints set, allow it to fully dry after cleaning. If you've gone for a deep clean, this may mean placing the set in front of a fan to air dry it as quickly as possible.
(This also means that your Neck and Wrist Restraints set can go in the shower and bath too - just be extremely careful to avoid tripping or falling off balance!)
Equipped Features: Multiple bondage positions, Easy-on Velcro, Adjustable Collar, Adjustable Cuffs.
Materials: Neoprene, Velcro, Polyprolene Webbing, Nickel-free Metal Hardware, Polyester binding.
Care Cleaning: Cuffs and straps can be hand-washed in gentle soap. Lay flat to dry.
Box includes: Soft Neoprene Collar attached to Heavy-Duty Nylon strap with 9 D-Rings, 1 Pair of Neoprene Sports Cuffs.
"Like all of Sportsheets products this item is attractively packaged in a box that has photos of the item that's inside. This set is for you BDSM players that are serious about holding your sub in one place.
The handcuffs are made from neoprene and some metal for the “D” rings and spring clips. The cuffs are easily adjustable and can fit a wide variety of different sizes of wrists. They are soft to the touch and will not chaff your skin they also will not leave “bite” marks in your skin.
The neck piece will fit a variety of different neck sizes (my neck is really big at 17.5 inches). There was still plenty of room to adjust the neck piece to a larger size. The weight of the piece that goes down your back is not noticeable.
The bottom piece of the neck restraint it is made of a tough nylon material, it is super sturdy - and we play around quite a bit with restraint toys. This restraint set is going to be compatible with other sets of handcuffs also. Biker hubby and I also used this restraint as a hogtie device and that made it even more fun for us.
This neck and wrist restraint is perfect for use with your partner for a night of kinky play. The cuffs will hold your partner and not allow them to move very easily.
This is a great starter piece of BDSM equipment for beginners -it will help you safely test your boundaries...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.