- Turn your door into a bondage playground!
- No installation required.
- Slip the straps over the door and close the door.
- Approximately 8.5" of the strap will attach to the kinky restraints
- Slide cuffs on top of the door for wrists or under the door for ankles.
- Easily works for bondage and kink if you don't have the free space for BDSM sex furniture
- Materials: Velboa fabric, polypropylene webbing, nickel-free hardware, Velcro, plastic tube and cap
- Includes: 2 wrist/ankle cuffs attached to 2 door straps
These aren't the highest quality cuffs I own, but they provide something no other cuff I own does - their own built-in bondage point. I don't need to rely on other furniture, ropes, chains, tethers, or anything else: these cuffs fasten to pretty much any door I've tried them on. This means that they end up coming with me to places where I know I won't have access to my usual kink gear - like hotel rooms where they easily fasten over a bathroom door. I definitely recommend locking the door when possible - just for that added level of security. We've never had these fall unless the door pops open.
We're stuck in apartment living because of college, so when I saw some porn of girls being tied up to the ceiling, I knew that wasn't happening here. These work great, though. I brought them home for my girlfriend, and they slipped really easily into the closet door. They held her up against the door while we did some really naughty stuff. She said they were comfortable too. They don't stay on top of the door when the door isn't closed, though, so you have to carefully set them up right before play. For the price, though, I can't complain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.