Meet the fan-favorite g-spot dildo. The Njoy Pure Wand has long been touted as the best g-spot toy the market, and it's easy to see why. Double-ended with a deep curvature to each end, the Njoy Pure Wand was built for g-spot pleasure. Each end of the Pure Wand features a thick, bulbed tip to provide full-contact, targeted pleasure as soon as it's slid inside. With two different ends featuring two different sizes, you can always choose the thickness that works well for your body that day - and still get mind-blowing g-spot stimulation!
Crafted in iconic Stainless Steel material, the Njoy Pure Wand is literally designed to last a lifetime with proper care. The Pure Wand's stainless still is hypoallergenic - and can be fully sterilized for sharing between partners. With no difficult crevices and a fully waterproof design, the Njoy Pure Wand is just as easy to clean as it is orgasmic.
Stainless steel dildos also offer the benefit of a slick, temperature-friendly experience. While we recommend lubricant with any of our sex toys, the lube you add to the Pure Wand will last much longer (with fewer reapplications) than lubricant for silicone toys. In addition, the stainless steel of the Pure Wand is a great host to all of your temperature-play adventures; just place this dildo in a bowl of warm water - or the refrigerator - and the steel will take on the temperature for a completely new sensation!
Your Njoy Pure Wand will arrive to you in a gorgeous, high-quality box designed for lifetime storage of this stainless steel dildo. It makes fantastic gift packaging as well!
(Looking for a slimmer stainless steel dildo? You may enjoy the Njoy Fun Wand.)
How to Use njoy Pure Wand?
Despite it's shiny, advanced-looking design, the njoy Pure Wand is surprisingly simple to use. It's just as easy to use as any of your favorite dildos - just with a few quick caveats!
Here's how to use njoy Pure Wand:
- Warm it up. (Optional) The Pure Wand is amazing for temperature play, and it transmits temperatures beautifully. This means that your dildo might be a bit chilly at first touch. If you're into that, have at it. For many people, though, snuggling the dildo, non-sexually, between the skin of your thighs can help warm it up to a luscious skin temperature for play. (You can also shortcut this, and use the WARM instead.)
- Lube up the Pure Wand. The stainless steel surface is slippery and slide-y on its own, but adding a bit of lube can really help! The njoy Pure Wand is compatible with all types of lube. A little bit of lube goes a lot way with stainless steel!
- Wipe off your "handle". Stainless steel really is slippery! That amazing ability makes it fantastic in your body - but less so in your hand. We recommend keeping a cloth or towel nearby to easily wipe off where you want to grip the Pure Wand. This can help make it so much easier to use when errant lube makes its way down the toy.
- Slip the Pure Wand into the body. We recommend going slowly - especially if you're using it on someone else. The Pure Wand can feel overwhelmingly pleasurable - especially if the size is near someone's comfortable limitations. Stainless steel doesn't have any flexibility or plushiness to it - and this can make it feel pretty intense sometimes! Try to avoid catching on the pubic bone as best as possible.
- Remember the curve of the Pure Wand. Unlike most dildos which have a relatively straight design, the Pure Wand has that U-shaped design. Keep that in mind when using the dildo on yourself or others. Don't fight against the U-shape. Simply use the dildo with a tilt of the wrist to follow the dildo's natural shape to avoid bumping, uncomfortably, into the walls of the vagina or butt.
- Find the g-spot/p-spot. (Optional) A lot of people get the Pure Wand for its famous g-spot and p-spot capabilities. If that's you, tilt the dildo up towards the receiver's belly button. Instead of full, long thrusts, try to slide the dildo along the internal wall (towards the belly button) until the person receiving the dildo reports feeling different sensations. Remember: this dildo is made of steel. You don't have to use too much force for it to make an impression! If this step doesn't work out today, don't fret: finding the g-spot/p-spot can vary on a daily basis depending on your position, your arousal level, your bladder fullness, and even your monthly cycle (if you have one)!
- Enjoy the Pure Wand to fruition. The world is your oyster. With the slick properties of stainless steel, the Pure Wand doesn't really "absorb" lube, so you'll find that a lube application lasts much longer than with your silicone toys. Feel free to enjoy the Pure Wand to your heart's content. If you're being rough with it, however, make sure to do regular check-ins about how you're feeling. This is steel we're talking about! You can definitely go hard enough to feel the soreness tomorrow if you aren't careful.
- Remove and Clean: When you're done with the Pure Wand, you can simply slide it out and give it a clean. If you've just had a powerful orgasm, you may need to give your body a few minutes for your pelvic floor to relax to easily remove the bulbed tip of the Pure Wand.
Really looking for that g-spot and p-spot pleasure? These how-to articles might be the missing piece you need in your explorations:
- The 4 Basic Steps to G-Spot Bliss
- Guys, Here's How to Hit the P-Spot Using a Toy
- The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Milking
- G-Spot Hunting: How to Find It ... and Its Elusive Orgasm
- Seeking G-Spot Bliss? 4 Amazing G-Spot Techniques to Try
- Squirting: Why It May Never Happen to You (and That's OK)
- Pop Your Cork: The Ultimate Guide to Squirting Orgasms
Can I Boil a njoy Pure Wand?
You need to ensure that your dildo doesn't bounce around within the pan you're boiling it in. Your stainless steel dildo bouncing against the rough surfaces of a pan can cause scuffs and scratches - and we definitely want to avoid that!
Instead, if you're going to boil your Pure Wand in a standard kitchen pot, make sure to place a cloth in the bottom of the pan. You may also want to experiment with the water level. Placing just enough water in the pan to cover the dildo will reduce bouncing compared to a pot full of water.
If you want to ensure the lowest risk possible, consider steaming your njoy Pure Wand to sterilize it instead! Place the stainless steel dildo into a bamboo steamer, put a lid on the pot, and let it steam for 20 minutes.
You'll end up with a sterilized Pure Wand with the lowest risk of scratches!
Is the njoy Pure Wand Safe?
The njoy Pure Wand is made from 316-graded alloy stainless steel. Stainless steel emits no toxins, is compatible with all types of lubricant, can be fully sterilized, and offers a firm, rigid material that makes for delicious, erotic pressure.
In fact, quite a few tools you'll find in medical professions (like surgery bays or your local tattoo or nail salon!) are made from stainless steel. This is because stainless steel is durable, strong, corrosion-resistant, and can be sterilized. It's a dream material when sterilization and cleanliness matters.
In short, yes! The njoy Pure Wand's material is safe for virtually everyone to use.
However, if you have an allergy to nickel, you may want to choose a different sex toy material like glass. njoy products are made from 316 graded alloy stainless steel which includes nickel to increase the structural strength of the toy. In theory, the nickel included within this material will not be on the surface of the toy under typical circumstances. However, if corrosion occurs or if the toy becomes damaged, the nickel may be accessible to activate nickel allergies.
How to store njoy Pure Wand?
The best way to store your Pure Wand is in the original packaging. Your dildo will arrive in an ultra-sturdy, satin-lined, foam lined box that was specifically designed to hold and protect your specific dildo. This sturdy box is even strong enough to be stacked with other boxes for easy storage.
(One of our staff members owns the enjoy njoy dildo line, and they always keep them in their boxes, stacked on top of one another. It works fantastically!)
If you're unable to store your Pure Wand in its original box, use a soft, protective bag that offers a secure closure to avoid the toy sliding out. We recommend a padded bag to best protect your dildo.
Where to buy njoy Pure Wand?
If you want to buy the njoy Pure Wand, you're in the right place. Just hit "Add to Cart" right on this page - and don't forget to use any coupon codes while you're at it!
If you want to Play Now and Pay Later, you can also use Sezzle at checkout to split the cost of the njoy Pure Wand into four smaller payments.
Oh, and the Pure Wand ships for free within the USA. Heck yeah!
Why is the njoy Pure Wand so Expensive?
Okay, we get it: that shiny price tag can be a lot to take in. The price of stainless steel coupled with the quality control to ensure it's ready for safe penetration added to the construction of the ultra-secure box have added up to a decent price tag.
We encourage you to think of the Pure Wand as an investment instead of a standard sex toy. With proper care, the Pure Wand can quite literally outlive you. (A bit morbid, but it's true!) You buy the Pure Wand once, and you have a toy that can be sterilized and shared between partners - for life. Whether you're looking for targeted g-spot stimulation or p-spot stimulation for yourself (or partners), the Pure Wand will be there throughout your entire lifetime.
About the only thing we don't recommend the Pure Wand for is traveling. Not only is a bit hefty at 1.5 pounds, but it also is going to set off every metal detector known to man.
You may also want to look at the njoy Fun Wand as an alternative to the Pure Wand if budget is a large concern. The Fun Wand offers similar curves in the same amazing material - but with a slimmer diameter to reduce costs.
Equipped Features: Waterproof, Double-ended, Hypoallergenic, Sterilizable.
Material: Stainless Steel
Care: Fully sterilizable and non-porous, the Njoy Pure Wand can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap - or a boiling water bath for sterilization. (Be careful removing the Njoy Pure Wand. It can be slippery!) Avoid using any rough materials or brushes near your stainless steel sex toy during cleaning. When lubricated (via lube or your own body), the Njoy Pure Wand can be particularly slippery, so be careful handling it. Avoid any drops or harsh treatment of the dildo. With proper care, your Njoy Pure Wand can last a lifetime.
(Note: While stainless steel is considered hypoallergenic, it does contain nickel.)
Diameter of Smaller Bulbed Tip: 1"
Diameter of Larger Bulbed Tip: 1.5"
See More: Njoy Pure Wand Review
Box Includes: Njoy Pure Wand, Keepsake storage box.
This toy does not mess around. It's really weighty and the curved handle with the rounded ends really hit all the sweet spots. The sploosh is worth the splurge!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.