A spanking where sparks fly! Welcome to the fun of the Kinklab Thunderclap paddle! Designed for electrosex use, this conductive paddle transfers electrostimulation throughout its entirety, so when the paddle meets skin, you get the dual sensation of impact play with a little lighting storm of your own! Made from highly conductive silicone, this paddle cleans up easily after use - and makes the perfect partner for kinky players who want more versatility with their Power Tripper and Neon Wand.
Curious about how it works? It's actually pretty simple - and very beginner-friendly! First off, you'll need a Neon Wand and its Power Tripper attachment. (Don't worry; we sell both!) Plug the Power Tripper attachment into the Neon Wand and allow the Power Tripper's plate to rest snugly against the spanker's body. (Your pant's waistband is a common spot!) Once you've done that, the spanker's entire touch is electrified - including any spot where they touch the bottom! The spanker can just pick up the paddle, and the paddle instantly becomes electrified as well. Welcome to a very fun way to bring electrosex into your kink play.
(Protip: The Thunderclap electrosex paddle doesn't have to be used for just impact! Consider lightly dragging it along the skin for unique sensation play that's impossible to replicate with your fingers!)
PLEASE NOTE: The Kinklab Neon Wand AND Power Tripper are required for electrosex use of the Thunderclap Paddle. The paddle can be used as a regular paddle without e-stim capabilities.
How to Use the Kinklab Thunderclap
- Review all electrosex safety information and ensure you're safe for electrostimulation play.
- Remove all electronics and jewelry. Belt too. Anything that can be conductive with electricity should be removed.
- While all products are unplugged, plug the Power Tripper into the top of the Neon Wand. Ensure the Neon Wand is off. Find a place on the body for the Power Tripper to fit snugly against the Top. Elastic-waist pants or snugly-fitting pants can be perfect for keeping the Power Tripper snugly against the skin.
- Plug the Neon Wand into the wall. Turn on the Neon Wand. You may place the Neon Wand down - as the Power Tripper attachment means that the person's body is now the "Neon Wand".
- Touch your partner to judge power. Increase or decrease power intensity by the base of the Neon Wand to find a good spot.
- Once you're in a comfortable place, put down the Neon Wand again, and pick up the Thunderclap estim bdsm paddle. The Thunderclap paddle can now be used like a regular paddle (or like a sensation toy!) for electrified spankings! Make sure to check in regularly with your partner to ensure the intensity is comfortable.
Equipped features: Electrosex-capable, Sensation play, Simple cleaning.
Materials: Highly-conductive silicone.
Care: Clean your conductive paddle with warm water and mild soap after all electrosex toys have been turned off. Do NOT use the paddle with any electrosex capabilities when it is still wet. Allow the paddle to fully dry.
Paddle Width: 2.75"
Handle Width: 1.5"
See More: Kinklab Thunderclap Paddle Review
Box includes: Kinklab Thunderclap.
Fantastic addition to the bedroom - both for electrosex and not. It's a great paddle in its own right. It's rigid and provides a lot of sting with every slap. Once you include the e-stim capabilities, though, it's even cooler. It does require a lot of stuff to get the e-stim moving (Neon Wand, Power Tripper), but if you're an e-stim lover, you might already have those. The spanking plus the electricity is amazing!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.