Experience shockingly enjoyable pleasure. Harness the sensual and pleasurable power of electrical currents with the Kinklab Neon Wand. The Neon Wand's solid-state design offers one of the most durable and reliable designs on the market. Light-weight and easy to handle, the Neon Wand offers a lower maximum setting perfect for beginners - and those who love to experience intense (but not branding-level!) electrosex play.
Controlling the intensity level is just as simple as twisting the control dial at the base - which provides sensations which range from pleasurably tingly all the way to shockingly intense. Further customize the pleasure you experience by switching out the four included glass electrosex electrodes to fulfill your electrosex fantasies.
Want to add more fun to your Neon Wand experience? Just add on Neon Wand attachments! We have quite a few to choose from including the best-selling Neon Wand Power Tripper, Neon Wand Electro Whip, Neon Wand Flux Capacitor, and Neon Wand Thunderclap.
(Protip! The Neon Wand comes with everything you need to learn to use this electrosex wand AND store it! The packaging includes a foam insert built to store each individual product - and the included instruction manual provides even more information about the Neon Wand!)
What does the Kinklab Neon Wand include?
The Neon Wand includes everything you need to use it straight out of the box. (Well, we recommend reading the instructions first!)
This Neon Wand sex toy includes:
- Neon Wand with attached power cord
- Electrode Comb
- Electrode Mushroom Tube
- Electrode 90-Degree Probe
- Electrode Tongue Tube
- 10-page Instruction Manual
- Packaging which doubles as a storage box
How to Use Neon Wand?
At first glance, the Kinklab Neon Wand sex toy might seem a bit confusing. We promise, though, once you use it a few times, you'll be an absolute pro!
- Ensure the Neon Wand is unplugged from the wall. Choose the glass electrode you want to use today, and slide it into the open socket on the top of the Neon Wand. Ensure it is snugly fitted into the Neon Wand.
- Always be careful while removing or inserting glass electrodes into the Neon Wand. The electrodes are made of a thin glass (all the better to transmit electrosex sensations!), and they can be broken if you're rough on them, grip them powerfully, or aren't gentle with them.
- Check the dial on the bottom off the Neon Wand to see if the Neon Wand is off. The wand's power dial makes a "click" when it turns off or on. Make sure you've clicked the dial in the position where the dial clicks and has no more room to turn.
- Plug the Neon Wand into the wall.
- Gently twist the power dial on the base of the Neon Wand. You'll hear the "click" as it switches on - and that noise will shortly follow with a slight "buzz" in the air. That's the electricity that you're hearing!
- Turn the power dial on the base of the Neon Wand until you're at the lowest possible intensity. If you'll be using the Neon Wand on a partner, we recommend testing the Neon Wand on your own forearm or thigh before trying it on a partner. This allows you to gauge that the intensity is acceptable. If the Neon Wand's power level is at the bare minimum, this will feel like a gentle poke of a finger.
- ALWAYS start the Kinklab Neon Wand with the lowest intensity possible and increase from there. Every. Single. Time. Every electrode behaves differently for intensity, and it's always best to make sure you don't cause unintentional harm.
- Touch the Neon Wand Sex Toy to a less-sensitive part of your partner's body (or your body, if playing solo!). The forearm can be a good trial spot.
- Once your partner has approved the intensity level, gently drag the Neon Wand along your partner's skin to produce the electrosex sensations. The Neon Wand needs a slight "gap" between the skin and the wand. The electrosex then "jumps" that gap - which results in the beautiful lightning visuals too. Use a light hand with the Neon Wand for best results. (The Kinklab Neon Wand Attachments allow you to enjoy rougher sex with the electrosex sensations).
- Experiment with different sensations, intensities, and spots with the Neon Wand. Dragging it along the skin can provide a whole different sensation than a quick zap with an electrode's tip. And don't forget to experiment with all of the estim electrodes that come with the Neon Wand too! Each one provides its own sensations.
- When you're done, turn the dial all the way to the off position - then unplug the Kinklab Neon Wand from the power outlet. You can then remove the glass electrode, and put it all away.
What Neon Wand Attachments Are There?
Turns out, making electrosex affordable and approachable for beginners was a hit - and there are quite a few Neon Wand attachments out there because of it! In particular, you might like:
- Kinklab Neon Wand Power Tripper: This unlocks hands-free use of the Neon Wand. You plug the Power Tripper into the Neon Wand like one of the electrodes, and it allows you to use the body contact plate to turn your entire body in a Neon Wand. We recommend reading the product description on the Power Tripper page to learn more about it, but there's a reason because it's the most-purchased attachment for the Neon Wand: it's awesome.
- Kinklab Neon Wand Thunderclap: This electro-conductive paddle is used alongside the Power Tripper for a literally-electrifying spanking.
- Kinklab Neon Wand Electro Whip: Plugged into the tip of the Neon Wand like one of your glass electrodes, this Electro Whip provides an electrified flogger experience. Use it like a flogger - or use it as the hottest sensation play toy you've ever used.
- Kinklab Neon Wand Flex Capacitor: If you want even more intensity out of the Neon Wand, we recommend this attachment. It plugs into the tip of the Neon Wand just like an electrode - but due to its pinpoint design, the sensations it provides are very intense.
Can You Make a Neon Wand Shock More?
The Neon Wand is equipped with its spin-dial to easily adjust the intensity of the Neon Wand's intensity level. You can just twist this spin dial to increase the shock of the Neon Wand; you can spin it all the way up to the strongest setting if you want!
If that isn't enough for you, however, we recommend picking up attachments for the Neon Wand sex toy. The easiest way to make something feel more intense with electrosex is to reduce the size of the contact point. Let's say you're using an electrosex toy on its highest power setting - with a contact point of a square 3". All of the power that the Neon Wand provides will be spread out all over that square 3". However, if you shrink the contact point down to 1" - but leave the Neon Wand's power intensity the same - all of that power now only has 1" of space to share. It will instantly make the sensation feel more intense.
If you're looking to get even more intense shocks out of the Neon Wand, we'd recommend the Flex Capacitor attachment and the Power Tripper contact probe.
What's Better: the Neon Wand or the Violet Wand?
The Neon Wand and Violet Wand are different in design. While both of them provide electrosex sensations, the Neon Wand has been specifically crafted for sexual pleasure - while Violet Wands were originally designed as quack medicine cure-alls (back in the early 20th century!)
A Neon Wand is a solid-state device - unlike Violet Wands. This means that the Neon Wand doesn't have any moving parts inside of it. This allows you to change the angle of the Neon Wand - and it will still work! Many Violet Wands experience disruptions or stop providing sensations all-together when used at angles.
Since the Neon Wand is a solid-state device, it's also noticeably more affordable, safer for sexual and foreplay use (especially for electrosex beginners!), and also more durable.
What Safety Info Should I Know?
- The Neon Wand sex toy should NOT be used on people with pacemakers, people with heart conditions, or pregnant women.
- The Neon Wand, through its sparking design, can start a fire if it's near any flammable materials or liquids.
- Do not use the Neon Wand anywhere on the face - and especially not near the eyes.
- Remove all jewelry, electronics, watches, and piercings before use. If the Neon Wand makes contact with any metal items, it can be extremely, extremely intense - and not in a fun way.
- People with extremely sensitive skin may find the Neon Wand most pleasurable on the lowest settings. If the lowest settings are still too intense for those with very sensitive skin, a piece of sheer, light fabric can act as a buffer between the skin and the Neon Wand sex toy.
- Do not use the Neon Wand in one spot for more than 10 seconds. It feels best when you move it around.
- Always turn the Kinklab Wand sex toy all the way down and unplug it when you're done playing. This should also be how you change out the electrodes mid-play. The Kinklab Neon Wand should NEVER be on while changing an electrode.
- Do not use the Neon Wand sex toy while any part of it is wet - or you are wet. It should not be used on a wet person's skin. Do not allow the Neon Wand sex toy to come in contact with water.
- Further safety instructions can be found in the included Kinklab Neon Wand instruction booklet included with the electrosex wand.
Equipped Features: Solid-state design, Compact light-weight design, Interchangeable probes, Sensual use levels
Material: Copper tube (internal), Glass probes, Plastic body
Cleaning: Probes should be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol (75% or greater). Allow the alcohol to dry and evaporate completely before use.
Handle length: 13"
Safe Use Time: 25-30 minutes
Cord length: 8 feet
Voltage: USA Plug 110V
Working Frequency: 50-60 hz
Power: 10 W
Box includes: Kinklab Neon Wand, Electrode Comb, Mushroom Tube, 90-Degree Probe, Tongue Tube, Instruction booklet.
The wand is a fun new addition to our playtime. We have been experimenting with it and love it. It’s easy to use. I would definitely recommend
We're new to this stuff. My wife brought up estim for the bedroom, and I thought she was insane. We went to a local kink demonstration, and they had one of these, and we ordered one that nite!
I can't imagine a better intro to electrostimulation. We're not concerned about hurting one another, and it's so easy to stop the electricity if things get intense. Plus, it's really neat, and it makes her moan constantly. She especially loves how it looks in the dark - like her own personal light show (or so she says). I was worried there'd be a big learning curve or Id look stupid, but this has been great.
Over the past few years I have upgraded my “Toys” and have found Kinkly to be a very good site for quality items. The NeonWand package has everything required to get yourself started with ElectroErotic play and the website has very good tutorials and safety information available. You may be able to piece together a similar kit for less money but Kinkly makes it easy and convenient with a well packaged system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.