Electricity at your literal fingertips! The Kinklab Electro Erotic Power Tripper brings all of the power of the Neon Wand directly to your fingertips - literally! Using the Power Tripper, every touch (from every part of the body of the wearer) becomes electrified as long as the Neon Wand is turned on. Foreplay is going to be electrifying when every kiss, cuddle, touch, and tease brings literal tingles between the two of you!
While the Kinklab Power Tripper unlocks a ton of new ways to play with the Neon Wand, it was designed to be simple to use. Just firmly place the flat plate against the giver's body (a waist belt or elastic pants can be great for holding it in place), plug the other end into the tip of the Neon Wand, and voila! Now the person attached to the electric plate will "become the Neon Wand", and all of their touches with be electrifying!
(Protip! This can be used for a whole heck of a lot of fun! Holding toys that are conductive will make the toys electro-capable. If you and one person hold hands, either person can become conductive with a third person. Plus, this can be used for some pretty electrifying handjobs and fingerings!)
The Kinklab Electro Erotic Power Tripper requires the Kinklab Neon Wand for use.
Prefer to get it in a kit? Check out the KinkLab Agent Noir Electro Erotic Neon Wand Kit
What Is Required to Use the Neon Wand Power Tripper?
The Power Tripper requires the Neon Wand in addition to access to electricity via a wall outlet. It is not to be used with any other branded solid-state generators or Violet Wands.
What Should I Do First When I Receive the Kinklab Power Tripper?
Before anything else, you need to read the included instruction manual for body the Neon Wand and the Kinklab Power Tripper. Both will provide vital safety information you need to read and understand. While all electrosex toys are designed for safe use on human bodies, you risk a higher incidence of problems (or breaking your toy!) if you don't follow the included instructions.
How Do I Use the Kinklab Power Tripper Attachment?
1. You and your partner should remove any metal on your body including watches, clothing that includes zippers/snaps, jewelry, piercings, and any kink equipment (like collars) that has metal components.
2. Make sure the Neon Wand is entirely off.
3. Plug the Power Tripper into the top socket of the Neon Wand. It's an easy, snug fit that's as simple as switching out the initial glass probe attachments you've been using so far.
4. Place the body contact plate on the Kinklab Power Tripper (the flatter-end of the Power Tripper) flush against the skin. Make sure it's snugly placed against the body (like tucked into a pair of undies) as any looseness can make it uncomfortable for the wearer.
5. Turn on the Neon Wand to the point where it barely clicks on. Really, don't go much higher than that to start.
6. Check the intensity of the current power level by letting your fingers lightly slide across your partner's skin. Actually "touching" your partner will make the electricity sensations dissipate, so you're looking for a barely-there, teaching touch.
7. If you and your partner agree you'd like more intensity, you can now adjust the Neon Wand's intensity up a little bit by a small twist of the dial at the base of the Neon Wand's wand.
8. Once you find the intensity you and your partner want to play with, you can set the Neon Wand down. It doesn't need to be held in your hands for the Power Tripper to work. (In fact, we assume you'll want both of your electrified hands for all of your pleasure play!) However, the Neon Wand needs to be kept nearby for easy adjustment of the intensity - and it needs to be kept somewhere secure where it won't roll away, drop, or otherwise yank the Kinklab Power Tripper cord away from the wearer. For this reason, we recommend starting your exploration with the Kinklab Power Tripper seated with your partner on the bed or couch where the likelihood of the Neon Wand sliding away is minimal.
9. When you're finished playing or want to reposition the Power Tripper for Neon Wand onto another spot on the wearer's body, make sure to turn off the Neon Wand's power level all the way back to off. You'll hear that click again. You may not reposition or remove the Power Tripper from the body. Make sure to turn off the Neon Wand before removing the Kinklab Power Tripper, or you're going to get an uncomfortable shock.
10. To remove the Kinklab Power Tripper from the Kinklab Neon Wand, grip the metal end below the cord (where the device is plugged into the Wand) and pull firmly. Never pull the cord itself to attach the wand from the Wand
How Else Can I Wear the Kinklab Power Tripper?
The Power Tripper can be worn anyway you want; the only important part is that the electrosex device keeps full contact on the wearer's skin at all times. Any fitted, elastic piece of clothing can work great like leggings, the elastic waistband of panties, athletic wristbands, garters, or anything else. It just needs to keep the Power Tripper snugly against the skin.
What is the Kinklab Power Tripper "Reverse Method"?
Instead of the person "giving" the shocks wearing the Power Tripper, the intended "receiver" can wear the Power Tripper device. This allows the Giver full movement and freedom without needing to worry about the Power Tripper cords. The sensations will feel exactly the same as if the Giver was wearing the Kinklab Power Tripper. All of the same safety protocols should be followed.
What Can I Use with the Kinklab Power Tripper?
When you're using the Kinklab Power Tripper, any metal toys you hold in your hand will instantly become electrified. This means that you can metal toys like the Master Series Odax Sensation Wheel will leave electrosex sensations with each scroll along the skin. Other toys, especially designed to be conductive, like the Kinklab Thunderclap Paddle, can be great additions to the Kinklab Power Tripper - and will be electrified with each touch to the skin.
(We recommend caution when adding metal toys to your electrosex experience. The metal surfaces can occasionally increase the intensity of the electrosex sensations - leading to an unexpected jump in intensity that the bottom may not have been expecting. Especially when playing with metal toys with small points of contact - like the Odex - we recommend re-starting your intensity at the lowest setting and rechecking everyone's comfort levels before jumping straight in.)
How Do I Clean the Kinklab Power Tripper?
The Power Tripper's metal plate can be cleaned after each use with at-least 75% rubbing alcohol - and should be done if you got especially sweaty, oily, or otherwise "dirty" while using the Power Tripper by Kinklab in addition to regular maintenance cleaning. Do not turn on the wand until the alcohol is full evaporated.
What is the Warranty on the Kinklab Power Tripper?
The Power Tripper for Neon Wand has a 1 year limited warranty through the Kinklab manufacturer. This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials arising from normal usage and care for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. You must be able to provide the proof of purchase that notes the Power Tripper, date purchased, and cost of the item. (So make sure to keep your emailed receipts from Kinkly Shop!) To register your warranty, you can visit their website.
Equipped features: Electrosex-capable, Sensation play, Versatile Uses, Electrify Anything Conductive, Simple cleaning, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Materials: Copper, Vinyl, Metal.
Care: Clean your conductive plate with warm water, a washcloth, and mild soap. Do NOT clean it while it's still plugged in. Allow the Power Tripper to fully dry before attempting to use it again.
Contact Plate Length: 3.25"
Contact Plate Width: 2"
Cord Length: 44.75"
Box includes: Kinklab Power Tripper.
I love it , she not crazy about yet , her issue is the electricity made her feel drained and tired !
It gives punishment but leaves no mark,
And lets you send your lover a spark,
Then their skin stings,
But their body sings,
As their flashing *ss lights up the dark.
I can't believe how many different ways to play the Power Tripper opens up. It's honestly unbelievable. This pretty much makes your entire "body" a Neon Wand. So every touch you give your partner is electrified - whether during oral, hugging, kissing, sex, and more. Seriously, it's amazing.
It gets more fun when you start messing with accessories. I have a metal pinwheel that becomes electrified as soon as I pick it up. I picked up a metallic flogger that becomes electrified too. And my electro-conductive rope means all my rope bondage is instantly electrified too.
It's honestly a really, really fun toy - though if you're a Top who doesn't necessarily like electrosex sensations, you'll probably want to keep the current on the low end. As a Top, you definitely can feel some of the electricity when you touch your partner (because it's your fingers too), and since the Neon Wand's intensity decreases because it has to run through your entire body, it means you need to up it on the Neon Wand in order to get the same intensity as if you'd just touched the Neon Wand itself to your partner. So that's something to consider.
Love the hell out of it, and I can't believe it isn't a default accessory with the Neon Wand. It's so easy to play with and opens so many doors.
Want to boost your play? This is the item that raises the game. Can use it on your sub or yourself and you become the Conductor....so to speak. Great item and well made. Always use proper safety procedures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.