Get better angles for that booty! The Exposed Booty Tape helps spread the cheeks - no hands required. Whether you love a hot visual, need more space for comfortable rimming, want more room while playing with anal or vaginal toys, need help for finding the right spot during pegging, or just plain want to have the cheeks spread - hands-free, the Exposed Booty Tape is there to help. Use your hands for more important things - like more pleasure!
Including 20 separate strips, this specialized tape was designed for safe use on the skin - and the forked shape provides lift and separation throughout the entire area for the best visual possible. With strong adhesive that gently lets up with a bit of oil, the Exposed Booty Tape holds firm - whether your scene is 10 minutes long or multiple hours.
(Protip! The Exposed Booty Tape also makes a fantastic fit for anyone looking to enjoy some kinky submission! Having your assets on display like this can feel very vulnerable compared to your usual bent-over position. We recommend having a gentle breeze pointed at the exposed area once the tape is applied; it really brings the exposing sensations to life.)
How to Apply Exposed Booty Tape
- Prep the area for application. Ensure the skin is clean and dry - and completely free of lotion or other creams. For easier removal and better adhesion, you may wish to shave or trim hair in the area.
- Get into position. We recommend a sex position that puts the taped person on all fours for easiest access to the area, but you can use any position you prefer! (Bending over sex furniture can help make bent-over positions more sustainable for longer periods)
- Tear the paper backing off of the Exposed Booty Tape.
- Remove the the paper from the forked end of the Exposed Booty Tape.
- Spread the butt cheek with one hand. Position the tape onto the body at least 2" away from the anus or vaginal entrance - but still close enough to the area to help "spread" the cheeks. Press the peeled tape onto the skin. Wrinkles are totally normal; you don't need to try to reapply.
- While holding down the already-applied half of the tape, remove the remaining paper backing and stretch the tape around to the other side of the hips until you reach the desired level of spreading. Press down the adhesive on the front of the hips when you're ready.
- Repeat the process on the other side.
Equipped Features: Designed for sex, Forked design spreads cheeks better, Free of harmful chemicals to the skin.
Box includes 20 strips of Exposed Booty Tape.
Removal Instructions: Slowly peel the tape up at a corner. Hold skin with one hand while gently pulling up the Exposed Booty Tape with the other hand. If you want to soften the removal sensations even further, rub olive oil or baby oil into the top of the tape to weaken the adhesive. Wait five minutes then follow our instructions to remove the tape. The oil gently loosens the adhesive for less tugging on the skin.
Visual Description: The Exposed Booty Tape looks like a very, very thick piece of tape in a V shape. (More accurately, it's shaped like a thick tuning fork.) The side with the tape split is placed closest to the booty hole while the singular side wraps around the hips. At rest, the sides of the butt will likely make it difficult to see the vaginal hole or booty hole. The Exposed Booty Tape goes on the interior of the butt cheeks (near, but not on, the hole) and pulls them outwards which exposes the butthole (and the vaginal area, if the person has one).
Box Includes: 20 strips of Exposed Booty Tape.