Uncomfortable with post-sex dripping? The Awkward Essentials Dripsticks are here to save the day!
An after-sex sponge, the Dripsticks slide into the vaginal canal to absorb ejaculate - and reduce the likelihood of any of it dripping out once you go back to your non-bedroom activities. Made from an ultra absorbent, non-abrasive material, they simply slide in, soak up excess ejaculate and wetness, and slide out for disposal.
Don't be afraid of condomless intercourse just for the worry of the after-sex clean-up. The Dripsticks make it easy.
The Dripsticks do not prevent pregnancy or STIs.
How to Use the Awkward Essentials Dripsticks
- Sit on a surface that allows you to spread your legs and easily reach between them. (The toilet will be the winner for most people!)
- Grip the handle of the Dripstick with one hand.
- Slowly and carefully insert the sponge into the vaginal canal while gripping the handle.
- Give a gentle twirl to the sponge to help reach every crevice. It only takes a few seconds!
- Pull the Dripstick out of the vagina and throw it away.
- Repeat as needed. One Dripstick will do the job for most people, but if you want to use more, have at it!
- Pee! Always pee after intercourse - even when using the Dripsticks.
Material: Medical-grade polyurethane (same material as the contraceptive sponge!) and polypropylene. No additives!
Care and Cleaning: Store in a cool, dry place with room temperature, and avoid exposure to direct light.
The Awkward Essentials Dripsticks are NOT safe for anal use. It is designed only for vaginal use.
Kinkly Note: The vagina is self-cleaning, and the Dripsticks are not necessary for safe after-sex enjoyment. However, the Dripsticks are here for anyone who finds those after-sex sensations to be uncomfortable or squicky. We're especially fond of the Awkward Essentials Dripsticks for quickies where your clothing may need to stay in immaculate condition! (like heading back to work after lunch!)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.