CAUTION: Fetish Drip Candles can be VERY HOT during use; after all, they're candles! Candles should only be dripped at a minimum of 2 to 3 feet away from their target. We highly recommend starting from three feet, receiving verbal feedback from your partner, and inching closer to find the "sweet spot" for the both of you. To avoid wax running back down the shaft of the candle, hold the candle at a slight angle.
Make Me Melt Fetish Drip Candles Instructions
- Craft an area suitable for wax play. We recommend laying on a disposable tarp or old bed sheets you're not attached to. Wax can occasionally be difficult to remove from cloth.
- If the wax recipient has long hair or body hair, we recommend putting the hair in a ponytail, shaving those areas, or avoiding those areas for your first play experiences. Wax is more difficult to remove from hair.
- We recommend wax play naked - or if wearing clothing, avoid the clothing with the wax. As mentioned before, wax can be difficult to remove from cloth.
- Enjoy your space and the foreplay before you choose to pull out the Make Me Melt Fetish Drip Candles. Make sure you're ready for the wax play portion of your scene before you light the candle.
- Light one candle. We do not recommend lighting more than one candle at a time.
- Hold the candle at a slight angle, 3 to 4 feet above your partner on the area where you want the wax to land. DO NOT hold the candle closer to your partner for the first couple of tries.
- Once the wax lands, ask your partner about the temperature. Is it too warm? Hold the candle further away from your partner. Too chilled? Move the candle closer to your partner. You can control the temperature by how closely you hold the candle towards your desired wax play area. Treat your wax play candle with caution as it is still a candle - and still a potential fire hazard.
- After your play is complete, allow the wax to fully dry and then remove it from the skin. Using the edge of an old credit card or giftcard can make it easier to "scrape" off the wax. Do NOT do this in the shower or tub as the discarded wax will clog drains. Instead, do it in an area that makes it easier to gather the discarded remnants and toss them.
Equipped Features: Fragrance-Free, Colored Wax, Long-lasting Candles.
Materials: Paraffin Wax with Wick
Care: Dried wax should be removed from the skin after use. We recommend doing wax play on a disposable tarp or old set of sheets you're not attached to. The dye from the Make Me Melt candles may leave a colored residue on the recipient's skin that will wash off in a few days. If discretion for next-day activities is required, we recommend doing a small test area from the candles to see if any colored residue appears.
Estimated Use: 4-7 Hours from each Candle
Box includes: Set of 4 Make Me Melt Drip Candles.
Having read mixed reviews, I was pleasantly surprised by these candles. I’m sure it’s an individual response, so reviews may not help you much. Still, the dollar risk is low and the pleasure potential is high, so just try them.
Let me start by saying I’m not generally into pain and have always described my pain tolerance as being low.
The heat was just right. Hot enough to sting, but not to cause significant pain. Mistress tried it on her hand and then on mine. I was nervous when she held the red candle over my chest but it hurt just right, even when it landed on my nipple. A slight sting that dissipated rapidly.
I liked the color, which cooled to a nice red even with a single drop.
Tapers look super sexy .
The taper melts pretty fast and instantly drops wax due to its shape. This meant after a few single arousing drops, it sent a flurry of drops that got pretty intense. It’s good to be ready to move the candle away or to layer the wax.
A minor dislike is the box looks a bit cheesy. It would benefit from a more refined look.
We recommend them. I hope Mistress purchases more colors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.